HR and Compliance
We are here to extend support in all areas of organizational performance, benefits, and compliance.
We’re here to serve you.
BenefitsDrive’s Human Resource Consultants are able to provide an extension of support to your HR department. We are here to extend support in all areas of organizational performance, benefits, and compliance. Our in-house staff of certified HR Benefits Experts are available by appointment 24/7.
BenefitsDrive provides a wide variety of services including:
- 24/7 access to our online HR Library
- BenefitsDrive Monthly HR Newsletter
- 5500 Filing Assistance
- HR Webinars, Workshops and HR Alerts
- Consult and Assist with COBRA, POP, ERISA, FMLA, HIPPA,VETS-100, etc.
- Employee Coaching and Counseling Assistance
- How something is said or documented can be costly. Train your supervisors to become mentors and leaders so you can minimize your liability and maximize performance.
- Employee Communication
- Overcome the obstacles of employees who resist change with communications that sell employees on change and positively affect morale.
- Health Reform Guidelines
- Employee Handbook Audit
- Laws, just like your work environment, can change all the time. Make sure your most important employee communication tool is compliant, accurate and up to date.
- Employee Handbook Customization
- Clearly communicate work rules, establish expectations, consistency, avoid potential charges of discrimination or wrongful discharge and market your company to current and future employees.
- HR Audits
- Ensure compliance with employment laws, identify inconsistencies before they become a problem and evaluate how well your company is leveraging the value of your employees.
- Job Description Review
- Are your job descriptions current, accurate and as effective as you want them to be? Make sure you are covering your legal bases and setting correct expectations.
- Job Description Completion
- Job descriptions will guide your supervisors when evaluating work, assist in determining pay and allow performance reviews to be clear and accurate. Above all, they will help you align employees with your goals and vision.
- Job Manuals
- Absences and turnover don’t have to negatively affect productivity. Job manuals will assist those who have to step in and are a great tool for new hire training.
- Employee Benefit Surveys
- Manager Manuals
- Simplify people management for your managerial staff by summarizing employment laws and provide direction with processes and procedures that should be consistently and uniformly enforced.
- Performance Management
- Create and implement performance management tools that will motivate your workforce and help you maximize your investment in your employees.
- Recruitment and Selection
- You have goals to achieve and a culture to preserve. Make sure that the employees you want to hire are worth the investment with the proper screening, interviewing and orientation.
- Report and Report Analysis
- Concerned that you are spending too much on recruiting or that turnover costs are eating at your bottom line? An analysis can identify areas in need of change.
- Standard Operating Procedures
- If your company has complex processes that need to be accurately followed, standard operating procedures can help you train new associates, minimize errors and improve efficiency.
- Compensation Management Planning
- Understand what employees perceive as value and implement a compensation system that is competitive, compliant and motivates your employees to do their best.